Wednesday 1 December 2010

Your Winter Dilemmas Solved

Here are some of my answers to your winter dilemmas:


"My dilemma is dry lips ;((("

Hmmmm, yes dry lips are not an attractive look but we can easily see the back of this common winter dilemma.  The solution comes in two forms.  


One at the high end and one, which, is cheap as chips and they both work a treat.  The luxury product is Creme De La Mer Lip Balm a little pot of delight (see this link for reveiws) http://reviews.cremedelamer.com/3815/PROD2464/reviews.htm.






The budget product is 'yellow soft paraffin BP' see this link http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100002952.html



"My winter beauty dilemma is dry and itchy skin!"

Dry and itchy skin is a winter peril, don't despair though, there is a solution! One I found when my youngest son started suffering from skin problems (now diagnosed as eczema). It is Aqueous cream, it is inexpensive, beauty essential, it is without scent (so as not to clash with your own perfume) and you can purchase it at most  pharmacies. See this link http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100000160.html


"My winter beauty dilemma flat hair when he wooly hat comes off x"


I have just the thing for your winter hat flat hair situation.  Pop a can of 'On the Go Batiste dry shampoo’ in your handbag and give a quick spritz to the roots after removing said hat.  It really gives hair volume and is great for after a workout too. 


"Its finding a shoe or boot which is stylish yet I don't slip over in these treacherous conditions - I was nearly a gonner outside Next Home just now."







It is treacherous under foot today here in London and the way round it is to own a pair of Moon Boots and wear them at every opportunity.  



Not only do they give you grip, the apres ski chic look they also do wonders for your legs, being so chunky they make even the thick set leg look skinny.  See the link to Glamour Article 'Moon Boots are Back' http://www.glamour.com/fashion/blogs/slaves-to-fashion/2010/11/trend-alert-moon-boots-are-bac.html


Send in your own winter beauty dilemmas and be in with the chance of winning my current giveaway.  See my previous post, follow my blog, tweet and share on facebook for 3 chances of winning this beauty product.  Good luck. xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment