Saturday 4 December 2010

Love your Figure

"My dilema is that I can't find any nice evening clothes for all the christmas parties, that don't make me look like I'm wearing a tent. Although I am a plus size, I do still have a figure, but all the dresses are cut like sacks... Please help!!!" 


Embrace the party season and your figure with some of these fantastic online shops for evening and day wear over the festive season

Take a look at this gorgeous sparkly number… from Ambrose & Wilson

I love this cowl neck fitted party dress for a touch of class, a little pricey at £80, but for that special occasion you deserve to treat yourself.  Have a browse through their fabulous collection Curvety.



This fab figure flattering wrap dress is another beauty from Curvety).  You really can't go wrong with a wrap dress, it shows off the waist and is easy to wear.



For a something different why not try this cashmere dress?  This will work for both day and evening when you dress it up with some sparkly accessories and heels and would make a gorgeous Christmas Day outfit.


Marisota is another internet shop which, has a great range of dresses up to size 32 and with their unique new Magi-sculpt design they slim the tummy and waistline without causing any discomfort or restricting movement, giving an instantly slimmer silhouette.

Check out this site JD Williams to add some glamour to your party style with this site.
Be proud of your gorgeous figure and accentuate your curves in this beautiful festive dress by Simply Be

Enjoy your party dress shopping and all your Christmas parties and whichever dress you choose wear with confidence and send me some pics.  Love me xxx

1 comment:

  1. lovly dresses - nice to see outfits that celebrate womanly curves!

    ReplyDelete