Monday 20 December 2010

A Brogue Clad Step Too Far

Now there are some items in my comfort zone i.e cashmere EVEN Angelina Jolie has come round to my way of thinking.  However I have heard it called the uniform for Yummy Mummy's and although that is not derogatory, I'm not sure it's how I want to be labelled.
Some trends I have just not been able to carry off are the brogue, harem pants and leather leggings, just not flattering, unless you are a super model or 20 years old.  
I think for me there is a line, where fashion must not take over from style and these trousers just would not look good on me, maybe it's an age thing, I am just more confident in my cashmere and jeans.
Gorgeous but just too scary for me...

I am looking into these as a new purchase
Let me know your thoughts 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment