Sunday 12 December 2010

What's on your beauty or fashion wish list?

Dear Santa, 
I have been a very good girl ALL year...  please may I have
The much coveted Mulberry Alexa bag, held here by the 
gorgeous influence Alexa Chung.
 Skull Scarf by the talented late Alexander McQueen
My own personalised number plate - don't ask, 
I would just really like one.

Space NK Clarisonic exfoliating brush, which cleans the skin thoroughly enabling our skin care products to work more deeply - don't you know?!
Creme De La Mer Foundation used by the gorgeous stars of 
Gossip Girl; Blake Lively and Leighton Meester.
Massage Gift Voucher, spa day....... 
I know, I know but a girl can dream. 
Lots of love the beautyglo
Having looked at this list, I seem to be rather high maintenance 
(oh my poor husband).
Let me know what's on your wish list.  xxx

2 comments: