Thursday 25 November 2010

Winter, update your Style


OMG, what an amazing fashion and beauty extravaganza I had at Harvey Nichols last night.  I came away with a beautiful black shiny feather down Armani coat - tailored to pinch in at the waist you understand, so as not to look like the Michelin man.


As we are forecasted snow in London tomorrow I thought it time to get a coat which resembles a duvet and is stylish too.  I am a big fan of coats, they can make or break an outfit and we always aim for the former, always have a choice of coats, rather than a one style fits all, because it doesn't.


Another basic not to skimp on, to pull a look together, is a good foundation, my faves for different reasons are: Creme De La Mer Treatment Fluid Foundation SPF 15 (for everday, very natural glow) Chantecaille Future Skin (for evening, glamourous glow) Estee Lauder Double Wear Light (for training, stays put even when sweating).  I treated myself to the Chantecaille Future Skin (SpaceNK counter) in a slightly lighter shade for winter, it is now a good time to restock your make up bag with winter shades.



Red lips are all go for winter (think Mad Men)  my choice is Chanel Rouge Coco in Gabrielle, with the Chanel lip liner in Rouge of course.  Once you dare to go red you will not go back until the spring time, it is easier to wear than you might think.  The only thing you need is the confidence believe in your look - go on you won't regret it!
Love for now xxx

1 comment:

  1. Being a farmer, make-up and dressing up isn't something I do often. But I do like to buy a decent coat, too. We don't have the shops up here in Northumberland that you have, but I do a lot online. However, there's nothing like wandering round a big department store and choosing the right one for you.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete