Saturday 5 February 2011

Fashion, fashion, fashion

Wow we really are seeing the Spring Summer 2011 collections hitting the high streets now.
Apologies for the gap in posts I have been busying myself with my 'Personal Stylist' course.  I am honoured to announce that I have been given the 'internship' by NHJ Style and am loving it.  Last week I assisted an NHJ stylist with a wardrobe detox and shall be assisting on the personal stylist shopping day with this client next week.  
Nicky Hambleton Jones (NHJ) is best known for presenting the TV show '10 Years Younger' and is a celebrity stylist.
The wardrobe detox is a service in which the stylists looks at the clients wardrobe and helps them put outfits together. Don't worry it is not that all your clothes will be discarded, only the pieces which do not work for your body shape and lifestyle.  Some clothes can be altered, accessorised and dyed to make them work.  The next step is to go out shopping for the pieces your wardrobe is missing in accordance to your lifestyle.  


As a newbie stylist I am offering these services independently of NHJ for just £150 for the WARDROBE DETOX (3 hours) and £175 for the PERSONAL STYLING SHOP (3.5 hours).  Booked together the price is £300.  If you are interested and are within 100 miles of London, contact me and I will book you an appointment.  
If you would like a fully experienced NHJ stylist, they are fab and here is the link.


New season, new wardrobe, what's not to love.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment