Monday 17 January 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


How lovely, I have been presented with a stylish blogger award, my first award! I will spare you the Gwyneth style speech. I will say thank you, thank you, thank you to the lovely and funny 
Jolly Old England who was the kind blogger to pass me this award.  She is an experienced and talented writer who's casual style has you gripped.  
Here's how to present this award to those stylish bloggers you follow.
The rules are:
a) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award (Tick, see above)
b) Share 7 things about yourself (Tick see below)
c) Award 15 recently discovered bloggers. Have fun choosing... (Tick see below)
d) Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award (in the process)

The seven things about me:


  1. My first pet was a Guinea Pig named 'Herbert'.
  2. I got expelled from school!  (well I did go to a convent).
  3. My parents thought I was a lesbian when I was around 18 years old, the truth was I spared them the meeting of the bad boys I dated at that time. (Must have been the affect of the convent).
  4. I always wear matching underwear (my mother told me 'you never know when you may be taken into hospital'!)
  5. I grind my teeth in my sleep and managed to grind through a guard my dentist made for me.
  6. I don't drink alcohol (I haven't for over 5 years!)
  7. My hair is not naturally blonde, no really I hear you cry!

15 fab stylish blogs
Forty Not Out
Super Amazing Mummy
A Model Recommends
Flip and Style
Cafe Bebe
Beckicklesie
Secret Diary of a Beauty Addict
Doing it all for Aleyna
Fashion Champagne
British Beauty Blogger
Zoella
Looking Fab in your Forties
Obviously Marvelous
Love Lust and Fairy Dust
Fashion Day Dreams
Fashionistable

11 comments:

  1. Thank you kindly madame! How very nice of you...I'll have to think now! ;)

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, a little thinking, but it is fun too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, now do I go for 7 shocking secrets or 7 nice things to impress you all, I think 50/50 is a safe bet!! Thanks again.

    Jude xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Thankyou so much! How amazing!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. And may I say that is a gooooorgeous set of underwear x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award! I look forward to having a red carpet moment on the Blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Beauty Glo, Thank you so much for this lovely award. It is much appreciated. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations!

    xoxo

    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the award lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwww Herbert is such a cute name haha. LOVE your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! My parents every once in a while pat me on my back, look at me sympathetically and go, "We're OKAY if you bring a girl home when you grow up." Never quite sure how to respond to that.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete